Israel Studies Review
An Interdisciplinary Journal
Dear AIS Members,
Please visit the Association for Israel Studies website to join as a new member, to renew your membership, or to register for AIS annual meetings.
The AIS is open to all individuals who are engaged in, or share an interest in, scholarly inquiry about the State of Israel. The Association's membership is composed of scholars from all disciplines in the social sciences and many in the humanities. For further details on the Association, please visit the AIS website.
Benefits of Joining the AIS
- Full online access to Israel Studies Review (three new issues a year plus yearlong access to all previous online issues on the Berghahn-hosted ISR website, as well as access to the full digitized archive on JSTOR)
- E-mail delivery of AIS newslink, the Association's newsletter
- Reduced registration fees at the Annual Meetings
- Advertisement of new books on the AIS website and to the AIS listserv and display of books on the AIS-members table at the AIS Annual Meeting (with cost)
- Voting privileges
- Eligibility for submission and consideration for the Association's awards
- Discount (25%) on all Berghahn Books Publications
- Discount (20%) on subscriptions to Israel Studies (Indiana University Press).
- Standard membership is $120.
- Special membership rates are available for students ($25), retirees ($95), and scholars with no permanent university position ($60). (These rates include full online access to ISR and its archive.)
- For an additional cost, members may choose to receive print copies of ISR (in addition to the online access they already receive) when they renew their membership (North American addresses: $30; Elsewhere: $36).
- Membership is annual, by calendar year. Each membership ends on December 31 in the year the membership was processed.
- Membership dues are nonrefundable.
AIS Members: Access the journal online here.
- Berghahn Books on Facebook
- Berghahn Books on Twitter
- Berghahn Books on Tumblr
- Berghahn Books on Vimeo