Personal registration and subscription activation for Berghahn Journals online
In order to access your personal subscriptions online, you must complete a one-time simple two-step process. If you are already registered with Ingenta, please proceed to Step 2.
Step 1. Register
- Go to the Berghahn Journals online site here.
- Click the "Register" link at the top of the page.
- Enter your information in the fields provided.
- Choose a username and password (username/password must be at least 5 characters)
- Check the box to agree to Ingenta's terms and conditions.
- Click on the "Register with Ingenta" button at the bottom of the page.
You will receive an email from Ingenta thanking you for registering with Ingenta.
Step 2. Activate Subscriptions
- Click the "Activate personal subscriptions" link.
- Click the "add" link.
- Browse Berghahn Journals by selecting "B" in the "Publisher name beginning with" link.
- Enter your publisher subscription number(s) in the box provided, tick the box for the journal(s) you subscribe to, and click the "add" button at the top or bottom of the journal list.
- You will then receive an on-screen confirmation message that your request has been received.
Once access has been verified, the journal title will appear in your current subscriptions list.
Once access has been verified, you can sign in with your chosen username and password to view the publications you have subscribed to.
Don't forget to sign up for ToC alerts and RSS feeds to receive notification as new issues post to the site!
Problems registering, accessing any materials, or downloading files?
Please contact IngentaConnect directly here.
Other ways to access online content
Institutional Library Access